fot

FW: trregistry.com addition

To: "Friends Of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: trregistry.com addition
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:23:28 -0800
HI Everyone,

Check out Corey Sherman's www.trregistry.com site if you have not already
had a chance to. The site will be registry of all TR Models. Currently you
may register your TR6, 7 or 8.

Corey has added a 'Competition/Racer' catagory to the registry so that you
will be eventually able to sort or pull specific lists of race cars from the
registry.

This should be an exciting addition for the FOT faithful!

Thanks Corey!

Brad
62 TR4