fot

Re: Workers for Mid-Ohio

To: "Wendy Hart" <hartw@plastekgroup.com>, "FoT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Workers for Mid-Ohio
From: "rem9" <rem9@sunlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:40:55 -0400
There is usually a need and use for volunteers at one of these events. They
usually are after timers for the enduros and folks to help with other
various functions. I refer you to Bob Williams of SVRA who has, in the past,
had a very active involvement in the enduros and special events of the
weekends not to mention his role in Tech inspections. He's a good sort and a
likely person for you to contact. His e-mail is ibexbob@ptdprolog.net .

Don't be surprised if you end up seeking a 50 ton press on that rear axle
refurb. Make sure you are careful, it will come apart with a lot of velocity
and sound like a shotgun. There's more than one person that ended up
changing their trousers after performing this procedure.
Best regards and see you at Mid Ohio
Russ Moore
Spitfire #49