fot

Re: Workers for Mid-Ohio

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>, Wendy Hart <hartw@plastekgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Workers for Mid-Ohio
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:36:23 -0500
At 10:41 AM 4/24/02 -0400, Jeff Snook wrote:

>My understanding is that any SCCA  licensed worked is more than welcome at
>our vintage events.  Probably if you contact someone at the Lake Erie
>region they can get you signed up.  Thanks for all the time you spend
>allowing us to play with our old cars on the track.

FWIW, at vintage events in our part of the Central Division of SCCA (Road
America, Blackhawk Farms), you do not need a SCCA F&C license to flag. In
fact, the local regions, including mine (Milwaukee), encourage licensed
workers to bring unlicensed and inexperienced friends to the track to try
out being a worker at the vintage events (which may explain some things to
some of you drivers ;-) ).

Irv Korey