fot

Trojan horse -twakeman@overlander.net

To: " 109 group" <109fc@yahoogroups.com>, " D90 list"
Subject: Trojan horse -twakeman@overlander.net
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 02 12:25:36 -0700
Just to let people know.

Someone reported receiving a .zip file labeled new web site

from the address twakeman@overlander.net

This web site is currently off line for a rewrite and I have not used any
overlander.net e-mail addresses for a few months

This is believed to be either a virus or trojan horse attack.

If you receive any mail from overlander.net with any kind of attachment
please delete without opening.

Sorry for the inconvenience

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937