fot

Setting Up Solenoid Operation Using Valve Lift

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Setting Up Solenoid Operation Using Valve Lift
From: "Peter Vucinic" <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 18:20:30 +1000
To all those on the list who have an interest is setting up their =
overdrive solenoid / valve operation using the 'steel ball lift' at the =
valve, please find the following word article of what I did after not =
being able to get my overdrive to function using the 'factory/book' =
method.=20

Many thanks to Randall and Larry Young for assisting me in getting my OD =
operational.

If you aren't interested in the article/procedure, simply delete it.

Happy Motoring
Peter Vucinic
WORKS-4
TR-4

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of 2002 05 MAY 19 Overdrive Valve Setting.doc]