fot

Re: 50th anniv Year Book of TR racing.

To: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: 50th anniv Year Book of TR racing.
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:54:50 -0700
All photos that are historical and not previously published ought to be
evaluated.  Appropriate photos that add flavor i.e. candid, non-posed,
off-beat but, clearly historical add meaning and personality.

With respect to image scan quality.  I will ask the editor what is needed to
make the published photos appear as good as possible.   When I know more I
will let you all know.

thanks for helping.

md