fot

Re: shafted

To: John Kipping <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Subject: Re: shafted
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:01:43 -0400
excellent point.  we also supply roller rockers.  we do not encourage
the of the needle bearingset-up (yes, we have it if you must) because of
teh high wear potential of needle bearings.  since the rocker arm moves
back and forth only a small amount of arc, the needle bearings are
constantly riding in only one area.  needle bearings are effective when
item they support is in a full rotate configuration.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.