fot

Re: 0.020" Crankshaft Rod Journels

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <WEmery7451@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 0.020" Crankshaft Rod Journels
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:20:35 +1200
With an MGB crank I would suggest you get hold of the Glacier LC bearings
which were sold for the diesel engine version of this engine. I've no doubt
Cleevite will be cheaper aluminium ones, and equally well if you complain
you will get the usual "you've done something wrong, nothing wrong with our
product" answer.
John Kipping