fot

Story in Grassroots Motorsports

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Story in Grassroots Motorsports
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:41:16 EDT
Okay... progress report. I talked to Alex and Scott Quattlebaum and they are
in with their MGA. I will constrast this car to Mike Jackson's TR3. I got Les
Gonda's number and left him a message. He is entered, so assuming he wants to
play, I will contrast his MGB against George Wright's TR4. I think this gives
me plenty of work for one weekend, so I will do Spits, Sprites, GT6s TR6s
etc. another time, assuming this goes well.

Could Mike and George please confirm, once again their participation and we
will try to get this organized a little better. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Tim Suddard
Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports
(386) 673-4148