fot

Re: Story in Grassroots Motorsports

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: Story in Grassroots Motorsports
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 19:08:55 -0400
I think this is maybe my 13th or 14th consecutive year at Mid-Ohio.  Can only
imagine a few horrible things that would keep Sandy and I from being there.

Our TR3 has been soundly whupped by the Quattlebaum MGA from time to time, maybe
this year wont be one of them.  This should be a grin when you also consider
that
I'm the volunteer race director for the vintage race organization (VDCA) that
they and their father own!

For those of you that borrowed my in car video tape from Mid-Ohio, that's the
MGA
that shoots off the track in front of me at turn 7.  Scott still has excuses for
that one.  We've had a number of excellent shoot outs over the years.

mike jackson