fot

aluminum scattershield for TR4 - TR6

To: FOT@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: aluminum scattershield for TR4 - TR6
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 17:20:46 -0500
The Southwick aluminum scattershield for the Triumph TR4 and TR6 is now
available for sale.

It fits inside the passenger compartment, over the tunnel. It is made from
5" x 1/4" 6061 aluminum. Price $130 including packaging and shipping, or
$110 if you pick up from me at Mid-Ohio. If you want to pick one up, please
let me know immediately so I know how many to bring. If you wish to have
one shipped, please contact Southwick Machine & Design at 309-949-2868.

At the present time, this part is available for the TR4 - 6 ONLY. We can do
one for a TR3 but we need to borrow a TR3 sheet metal tunnel to get the
size right, since the TR3 tunnel is taller.

If you want to see photos of this part, please take a look at my son Tony
Drews' website after he gets the photo up tonight, probably after 8:00 CDT
or so. His website address is

www.tony@tonydrews.com

Follow the link to uncle jack's parts.

Now, of course, comes the disclaimer required in this society built on
litigation:

This part has not been tested, does not meet any known specifications, and
provides no expressed or implied benefit to the purchaser. Furthermore, in
installing this part, the purchaser assumes 100% of the responsibility for
installation and use.

Okay, my attorney friends, does this protect us a little bit?

And, as usual, uncle jack gets no benefit except maybe a discount on one
part -- I do this for fun and the safety of the hobby.

uncle jack and #59