fot

Re: RIP Mr.Stan Part 1990-2000

To: emanteno@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: RIP Mr.Stan Part 1990-2000
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 12:56:54 EDT
Irv:

Thank you for taking the time to forward Glen's E-mail to the list.  I read
the entire report with a heavy heart, and through teary eyes.  In retrospect,
Stan went the way he would have wanted to go, and in fact (1990-2000) he
lasted a lot longer than most Valve Cover jockeys.  They live life on the
edge.

Regarding any relationship between Mike and JK Jackson, I sure think it has
to be a lot closer than uncle.  It amazes me how much Mike looks like JK.
Hell, when JK bends over...Mike's the spittin image of JK.

Bill Dentinger

PS

We should find out what Glen Efinger is smoking, and try to get some.