fot

Re: Mid-Ohio vehicle regulations

To: rem9@sunlink.net, spitfiresuz@141.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio vehicle regulations
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:09:12 EDT
In a message dated 06/09/2002 9:08:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
rem9@sunlink.net writes:

> In the past the valley the track is in can get mighty warm and humid and
> some very significant downpours have been experienced out there also.
> Raingear would not be a waste of space when packing in preparation.

Absolutely!  Not to mention fishing gear.  One year we caught some nice
Crappie without leaving our tent.

Bill Dentinger

Tell you what.  I'll take the rain rather than the heavy, hot, humid 104
degrees we had one year.  MID-OHIO passed out free bags of ice all week end
long.