fot

Mid Ohio Thanks

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid Ohio Thanks
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:24:15 +0000
I would like to thank Tom Strange and Susan Hensley for letting me share
canopy space with them this weekend. It was more than gracious for them to
do that. I also want to thank everyone in FOT and SVRA for putting such a
great event together. I was amazed at how well it went.
Every one that we met was very friendly and hepful. The St. Louis Triumph
Owners Association thanks you all. If any of you are every in St. Louis look
us up.
                              Thanks Andy
                               Finally complete Gt-6