fot

Anyone driving from CA? (No LBC content)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone driving from CA? (No LBC content)
From: Susan Hensley <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:18:02 -0500
Hi all!

Does anyone know someone who would be driving from CA with a large truck
or trailer in the next couple months?  I am looking at an affordable
Hydro Bike (basically a bicycle on two 10-ft poly pontoons) and the
pontoons are too long to get a decent rate from any trucking company.
It is not heavy (under 200 lbs), just long.  Pickup points in Texas,
Kansas, and even Nebraska would be fine.  I am willing to pay a
reasonable amount for the service.

Thanks!
Susan    :)