fot

Re: Mid-Ohio Security

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio Security
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:21:14 -0500
>And Jack, who the heck is Bo Dietl??? Is my age showing again???  ;-)

Bo Dietl (I'm probably misspelling his name) is a regular on the
Imus-in-the Morning show, which I figured everybody on the East Coast
either listened to or watched since it originates on WFAM in Boston. I
think Imus has him on the show just because he's such a character. He is an
ex-New York cop, high profile type since he worked on several big publicity
cases, who currently has his own "security" or "Private Investigation"
firm. A real character, one that makes me a little uneasy, but he must be
successful because he flies around in a private jet, wears Joseph Aboud
suits, and wins and loses large sums of money gambling.

He was a personal friend of John Gotti, Mafia chieftain who just died in
prison, who helped him crack several cases. Seems to me he'd fit right in
with our crowd.