fot

Re: Mid-Ohio Security

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio Security
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:57:32 EDT
Reflections:
    The "red truck" security guys were jerks. (The Dale Jr. look is prevalent
in this crowd.)
    The traffic directing/admin workers were generally nice, even apologetic
for the "rules" ( Favorite quote: "I'm not paid to think at $6.50/hr)
    Still can't understand why my tow vehicle couldn't be parked outside my
garage (unless I hauled the empty trailer back and forth from the hotel each
night!)
     They treated everyone the same, including the "VIP" racer a couple of
doors down.
    SVRA seems like a very friendly group, with a lot more BIG $ get-ups than
we see with VARA.
    Dealing with the sports crowd public must make you less trusting (and
with reason given the thievery experienced)
    I'd do it again in a minute... even with a 4600 mi round trip tow
    It's our sport and we're the show, so we can change what we need to.

John Frymark
(Still smiling)