fot

Re: Virus Alert!

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: Virus Alert!
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 11:34:28 -0700
Steve,
This is undoubtedly the Klez worm that has been circulating for a while now.
It is not your system that is sending them out but your address has been
grabbed by the ass hole that is doing this (as mine has) and is being used as a
a vehicle to send this virus.  The guy wants to send the worm from a
familiar person so it is more likely to be opened.

Fortunately, I have the latest virus definitions and the attachments are
deleted by Norton Anti Virus.  I encourage everyone to make sure their
definitions are current.

Joe