fot

Re: TR6 stock ignition switch repair.... got it!!

To: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 stock ignition switch repair.... got it!!
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:20:18 -0500
Thanks to everyone.... I got it.  John, you are absolutely right... now to
just find the right roll pins to put it back together with & I'm all set...
  Who invented those shear bolts to hold that thing in anyway... getting the
lock apart was a lot easier than getting it out of the car.
  Now... off to BRIC...
  Thanks again everyone.
Tom