fot

Thanks, Tim.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks, Tim.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:34:25 -0600 (MDT)
So I take a break from dismantling the front suspension of the TR7 mentioned
yesterday, and pull the latest copy of Grassroots Motorsports out of my
breifcase and grab a cold beverage.  Bench level temperature at the shop is
91 degrees.  A time to not be at the shop, though for reasons other than what
Babcock responded to earlier.  I fixed a nice, mild, chicken ceasar salad for
dinner, no gastrointestinal theatrics tonight.

Nice article on the GT6, though nobody we know has their car featured in
various spots.  Good work, Steve.  The first Triumph I ever owned was a GT6+
Somewhere here in the basement office I know I have an issue of AutoX Magazine
from a decade or so ago that features "The evil little car with the hellish
howl"  I'll dig it out someday.

Anyway, I'd just like to thank Tim Suddard for the subscription, which I
meant to do in person at Mid Ohio, but I got sidetracked once or twice.
Maybe three or four times, it was hard to tell.  I promise to renew in a
timely fashion, trust me, would I lie to you?  Being the honest, forthright
person that I am I won't try to extort another year's subscription by
threatening to put GRM stickers on one of *my* cars if you don't ante up.

Frivolity aside, thanks to Tim and all the staff at GRM.

mjb.