fot

Re: Thanks, Tim.

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks, Tim.
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:24:52 EDT
Wow, a public thank you on this list of thousands, no probably millions, of
Triumph wackos. Wait until I show my wife, she'll think I am a public
relations genius.

And speaking of Triumphs, we got the Ro-Spit, our rotary powered Spitfire
sorted out real well now and will be terrorizing America's autocross and hill
climb courses with it. Yes, it is marked sold in the classifieds of our
latest issue. I sold it to myself. It is just too cool and too fast to let go
of right now.

As always, we have updates on our website on the Ro-Spit and our TR3 project
cars and you can get a free sample copy of our magazine
there.www.grassrootsmotorsports.com

Tim Suddard/Grassroots Motorsports