fot

Re: Crankcase Pressure

To: "Russell" <rjmunns@btinternet.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crankcase Pressure
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:26:57 +1200
Russ,
This suggests to me excessive crankcase pressure, and this would normally
come from blowby past the rings but a compression test could show otherwise,
better still would be a blowdown test to see if you have a specific problem
with a bore or a general problem with all pistons (and if you do have a head
gasket problem). As a matter of interest do you have an external feed to the
rocker shaft as an unrestricted oil flow to the head will give this problem.
John Kipping