fot

RE: Broken Stuff

To: "'jaboruch '" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, "'bob bownes '"
Subject: RE: Broken Stuff
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:52:45 -0700
'tis the season indeed. I chaffed through an oil line to my cooler at the
Monterey PreHistorics and lubed the track nicely in Saturday's race. My
accusump saved me--if only by providing more oil to blow everywhere. I did
a quick and dirty repair involving hose clamps and the line from the
accusump (eliminating the device that saved the engine)and ran fine on
sunday. I'm going to do an in-the-paddock replacement of the oil cooler
and hoses this week using stuff I got from Gregg Solow. I've been meaning
to replace the bogus hoses that came with the cooler with some real AN
stuff.

BTW, I saw one of Gregg Solow's modified pumps today, and it looks very
trick.