fot

Not too Sharp

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Not too Sharp
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 02:06:40 -0600 (MDT)
Okay, I'll confess I'm guilty of propagating some 'Saw it on the net'
misinformation.  Next time you see me at an event, feel free to point
and chortle, I'll hang my head appropriately.  Sorry for the false alarm,
but death just happened to be on my mind at the time and I got carried away.
What happens to the lists if I get flattened by a big rig on my way to
Wendover?

On a Triumph note, I imagine none of you recall a few weeks ago when I claimed
I might have a TR7 coupe ready for the next IVR event.  Well, the race is in a
couple of days, and the 7 is still perched atop jack stands with a suspension
bolt or two rusted to a bushing's steel sleeve.  What fun.  So I'll be heading
to Wendover in, uh, 36 hours or so without a race car.  Drat.  Maybe I'll have
one for the September event.

mjb.