fot

Re: Not Triumph, but related

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Not Triumph, but related
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:20:27 -0500
This is definitely NOT the 6-time National Champion Bob Sharp, who lives
(still!) in Wilton, Conn. I'm so glad.

His son Scott, I just saw, is happily tire testing for Firestone at Indy
this week, not rushing home to be with his dad.

It's not that uncommon a name. Wouldn't surprise me a bit to learn that Bob
Sharp of Oregon raced Datsuns because Bob Sharp of Connecticut did. But all
the stuff Sharp-of-Oregon did, listed below, none of that fits the bio of
Sharp-of-Connecticut.

--Rocky Entriken