fot

RE: GT-6 braided SS clutch line-Thank you

To: "'Jason Sukey'" <jasonsmf@cs.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GT-6 braided SS clutch line-Thank you
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:26:57 -0700
Two things to think about--if you used a shim gasket, I have finally been
convinced that copper wire superglued between the cylinder embossing is
extremely important. Dead soft light gauge copper--works great.

Second, if you did a lot of porting to the head, make sure you're not
actually experiencing a breakthrough into the water jacket. They can
manifest themselves as very small cracks. Don't ask me how I know this.