fot

Re: Datsun 240A alfin brake drums

To: tr3a@att.net
Subject: Re: Datsun 240A alfin brake drums
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:37:41 EDT
I think I paid $20 or $25 for three Z car drums I scrounged up at Pick-A-Part
three years ago. The lesson learned was to take calipers along. 2 of my 3
ultimately measured out beyond the MAX wear dimension and were useless (I
still hung on to them.) Also make sure the fins are all there. I doubt this
is big concern to the last proud owners before the Pick-A-Part guy.

John Frymark