fot

CVAR HALLET RACE OCT 4-5-6

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: CVAR HALLET RACE OCT 4-5-6
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:41:49 -0500
I'm curious if any other FOT members are attending the CVAR sponsored races at
Hallet OK (near Tulsa). Larry Young has reserved carport spaces for a few of
us and I would like to try and get us all together in nearby spots as
possible, before it's too late. It is my understanding that there will be a
rather full paddock due to the efforts of CVAR and RMVR to pull racers from
far and wide. So let me know if you are coming, if you have reserved a space
in a carport, and if you want me to try and get you grouped with the rest of
us Triumph nuts.
Thanks,
Bob Kramer