fot

Re: Race reports

To: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Subject: Re: Race reports
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:12:03 -0400
speaking of race reports, just returned from setting up the display at
mid-ohio.  theeh scca run-offs start next week. there are already a lot of
cars set up and renting the track.  if you have never had a chance to see this
event, try to do so.  the run-offs will probably wind up moving to topeka -
new scca headquarters - so for those of you in the eastern part, this may be
the time.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.