fot

Re: Weber Manifolds

To: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>,
Subject: Re: Weber Manifolds
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 10:29:53 -0700
The Weber manifolds that I did under the Jatok name  ( named after my two
daughters Jane and Toni) were such and overwhelming FAILURE to sell that I
only made about twenty five sets. ( Classic case of everyone saying they
sure wanted a set right up until I had the product) I passed the inventory
on the Dittemore who passed it to Lee Mueller and then to ..............?
The tooling has long since been abandoned  but  they were cast by "Buddy
Bear" in the  East L.A. area. Without doubt they have pitched the tooling
but if anyone wants to try and find the place and the tooling....be my
guest. Hey, it's only been 40 years since I did that, maybe they are
"savers".