fot

RE: Information sought on Shell TR-4

To: "Russ Moore" <rem9@sunlink.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Information sought on Shell TR-4
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:49:09 -0800
Russ,

I was under the impression that all of the original cars were back in
Europe. I'm not sure how many cars were originally constructed but the
Team.Net home page shows 3 cars in England and 1 in Germany. Click the
factory racing car link:

http://www.team.net/www/triumph/

I believe Carsten Conrads is a member of this list or the big Triumph list.
Perhaps he can weigh in on the topic.

Some replica cars may certainly exist??

You can check out period information on the event and cars in The Temple of
Triumph club TSOA Newletter archive for 1964:

http://www.templeoftriumph.org/tsoa/tsoa.html

BTW - I have purchased a nearly complete set of 65-68 TSOA Newletters that
will soon be posted on this site!

Cheers,

65 TR4A - Wedgewood Blue - Almost the factory rallye color...

<<Does anyone know what became of this car? >>