fot

Re: Cats and Cranks

To: tr3a@att.net
Subject: Re: Cats and Cranks
From: carco@t-online.de
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 08:42:39 +0100
The rear seals comes from Dennis Welch.
The new edition is now better and elox. aluminium.
The crankshaft must be turned 2.500"  +0.005  - 0.000
The rear main cap should get two new oil drain holes in approx. 300 degree
left and right from the original bore.
I have made some of these now and the result is "WOW".
The engine now is absolutely dry.

Carsten Conrads