fot

updated my web page

To: "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: updated my web page
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:28:34 -0600
FOT,
If you are bored waiting for the turkey have a look at my web page. I just
added the bodywork and paint photos on :

http://flashpages.prodigy.net/rgk/_wsn/page4.html

The car raced in the ARRC at Daytona in 67 as an alternate and at Riverside in
68 as SW Div Champion. I'm trying to duplicate it as close as possible, but I
did go with a red metallic paint. It looks incredible in the sun, but in the
shade or dark, the metallic makes it look a little dusty. I am suprised at how
close the overall look came to Signal Red.

Bob Kramer