fot

Tires at Mosport

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires at Mosport
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 19:51:57 -0600
We ran Hoosier Vintage TD's the last time we were up at Mosport.  They seem
to work fine.  There's somewhat more tread than the Street TD's (looks less
like a slick), but they are plenty sticky.  We normally get a full season
out of a set, but with a 4 day event and all the track time that will be
available at Mosport, I'm planning to use up a set there.  Last time we
were there we got 3 or 4 sessions a day most days.  Most race weekends at
the US tracks you'll get 4 30 min sessions or something like that.  It may
be possible to get that in one day at Mosport (I haven't seen the schedule
yet), so it can be the equivalent of 3 or 4 "normal" race weekends.

Tony Drews
'63 TR-4 #95