fot

New Triumph racer for group

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Triumph racer for group
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:31:21 -0500
Folks, I introduce yet another entry to the world of Triumph race jockeys.
Bill Bartlett is currently working up a GT-6+ in the SCCA venue and is
interested in joining our ranks. He assures me his car will leak oil along
with the best of us! Sound credentials I think!

May I have a second on his entry into the fold?

After the formality, perhaps he can introduce himself to the rest of the
group. Maybe we can even convince him Mosport would be a good plac eto meet
the rest of us.

Bill Bartlett [billbartlett@homerebuilders.com]

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49