fot

Quaife

To: Catpusher@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Quaife
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:20:15 EST
FoT & Hardy,

I like the Quaife, perhaps because I paid several hundred dollars for it, and
cannot admit there is something better out there.

I believe it has two effects:

It forces you to do a good job of setting the suspension (opinion?)

and induces you to take the smoothest (best?) line.

Also, it seems quite indestructable.

Finally, I understand these units are used in Formula I, although I guess
that doesnt necessarily mean it is good for our application.

Regards,

Joe (A)