fot

RE: Fiberglass TR2/3 Body Panels : FOT or other Sources ?

To: "'WEmery7451@aol.com '" <WEmery7451@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Fiberglass TR2/3 Body Panels : FOT or other Sources ?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:20:07 -0800
The cheater TR3 is glass nose, fenders, hood and trunk. I collected the
bits from folks in the FOT. Unfortunately I don't remember who. I have
seen lots of glass for TR3s at swap meets, it's around. I presume you
don't care that most sanctioning bodies will frog march you and your car
right out of the pits.