fot

Public Access To FOT Dialog

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Public Access To FOT Dialog
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:43:52 EST
FOTers

       When doing a Google search today, I was surprised to find references
to specific dialogs taking place within team.net archives. I am wondering how
much of the FOT dialog is publicly available in the archives?

       Secondly, in consideration of this public access, how careful do we
need to be about providing candid and frank criticisms of specific
products/companies ? Do we avoid our comments being recorded if we respond
directly to the FOT person rather than cc: the whole FOT group ?

Cary