fot

Re: Public Access To FOT Dialog

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Public Access To FOT Dialog
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:08:46 -0700
I can't help you with your first question, but I would think in regards to
your second question that you would be protected (if you're here in the US)
under the First Amendment as long as you what you are reporting is your
experience or what you have heard.  For someone to make a case of libel or
slander (written or verbal) is a pretty high bar to cross that must show
that not only did you knowingly say or report that which you knew to be
false and but that did so with the intent to harm.