fot

Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2
From: "Mike Rose" <lytspeed@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 13:56:35 -0500
If any of you from "out west" are seriously contemplating something like this,
I would be glad to store a tow vehicle and trailer in Findlay, OH (right on
I75 about 45 miles south of Michigan).  Findlay is still several hours from
Mosport and from the VTR thing in PA, but it is only a few hours and the price
is right (free).  I have a storage unit that is 17' by 40' and only have two
cars in it.
So, the offer stands for anyone who might be interested.

Mike