fot

Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: BeaveRun Trial Balloon #2
From: "stutzman" <stutzman@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:04:23 -0500
some of you guys are having fun with my poor typing .  i misspelled the word
"make". nobody is going to get maimed or mamed at beaverun.
it is a modern track with very large runoff areas.  the owners know how to run
a motorsports complex.  the gen mgr is a vintage car nut like the rest of us.
they run lapping days all the time with no problems.
they will let 5 TRs on the track at one time going out at 15 sec intervals and
doing 4 or 5 laps.  they come in and the next 5 go out etc, etc.
beaverun also has a great
 .8 mile solo 1 track and a 6 acre autocross area that can be used at the same
time.  this is a great opportunity especially for the TR owner who enjoys
motorsports but doesn't have a racecar.
guys with racecars could get a lot of track time also but not door to door
racing.  again we're talking about a lapping day and a solo 1 and an autocross
depending on what VTR wants to do .
hopefully i made no misspells in this message
bruce