fot

Re: roll cage info

To: "Justin" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, "rgk" <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: roll cage info
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:25:05 -0600
Two things..
  1)  Justin, I'd be interested in seeing this also... I'm doing a cage
later this winter (with / for / scott barr) this is for a spitfire but it
sounds like your info might be good for planning purposes...
   2) is the search engine working on the fot list?  I had trouble the other
day also....  (but I was just looking for something humorous....)
Tom