fot

Wheel Bearings

To: "Owner-vtr@autox. team. net" <owner-vtr@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Wheel Bearings
From: "Patrick Caswell" <tr4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:24:09 -0800
I am about to replace the wheel bearings on the TR4. What is currently
installed is Timken. My question is this should I only use Timken or
does brand really matter?  At the moment Victoria British currently only
supplies Power Drive bearings. I also see that Timken lists part #07100;
07100S and 07100SA are all of these interchangeable? When I search
Timken's web site it comes up with the 07100S even when I search for the
07100.
Once again I look to the collective wisdom of the Great List.
Humbly,

Patrick Caswell
1964 TR4 CT39227L
Frame off restoration in progress.