fot

Re: State of the Onion speech

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: State of the Onion speech
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:34:18 -0800
Uncle J...you just so clever.

------I also.

> However, there is one subject that gives me pause for reflection -- the
> Hydrogen Powered Car initiative. Some things to consider:
>
> 1.  In the future, what leaks out of Triumphs?

------I am assuming that antifriction products will not be carbon based but,
Hydrogen based...  I sort of like that Idea.  Lighter is better..  but, how
do we get multiviscosity H2?

> 2. If you're on a trip and run out of "gas", what do you carry down the
> road to fill up?
------That is easy. You carry a bilge pump from the pan to the carbs... this
will scavange all excess antifriction products preventing its leaking on our
countrys soil.

> 3. Since the byproducts are primarily water, what happens to the overall
> humidity of the country?
-------I'm more concerned about the air density at that point.. Less air to
race around the track by.

> 4. What will we use to wash our parts?
-----The beauty of hydrogen based antifriction porducts will keep everything
soo clean that grime will not be an issue.  "Keeping America Clean" - a Mrs
LBJ initiative is now full circle!

> 5. What will we throw in the barbeque grill to cause that neat explosion?
------See, all that excees ether we now use to start that cold diesel is
going to go on ebay real cheap  - I see a market for excess ether.

> 6. The current success of the movie industry seems to depend on the
> strength of shooting something at automobiles and causing big effects from
> explosions -- in the future will these cause rain?
------This is good and the EPS/OSHA and NIOSH will be greatfull for this
dual effect of  Fire and Rain a self extinguishing conflagration.  -What a
concept.

> 7. What happens to the other industries that depend on petroleum -- dry
> cleaners, gas tank trucks, oil dry manufacturers, lawnmowers, snowblowers,
> fire extinguishers?
-------Hydrogen fire extinguishers will have a chelating additive that sucks
up all the ambient oxygen preventing fire.  You recall Godzilla's demise ?
Sort of Lucas' theory of light... "suck out the dark".

> 8. Finally, I'm looking for an investment broker who can help me purchase
> futures in hydrogen and dehumidifiers.
-------Sign me up.. this "WATERSHED" industry is sure to be a anything but a
big bust.

MD