fot

Re: State of the Onion speech

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: State of the Onion speech
From: "Tony" <TDAINS@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:51:51 +1100
Down here in the land down under we don't know about the planet getting
cooler.
Today at the construction site I was working at it was about 45 degrees C
(about 113 degrees F) in the shade and over 50 C (over 120 F) in the
building under construction.
And yes sometimes we even race in these conditions

Tony