fot

Re: Killer Spitfire

To: Cwn74@aol.com
Subject: Re: Killer Spitfire
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:47:37 -0700
Cwn74@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/4/2003 9:16:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, GRMTim@aol.com
> writes:
>
> > Did sombody say killer Spitfire at the TRF Summer Party. I have one of those
> >
> > and was planning on bringing it. Last time I ran a VTR meet though I got
> > treated like sh-- because of one minor little thing like a rotary motor
> > under
> > the hood.
> >
> > Tim Suddard
>
> Bring it!  Let's hope Joe Currey brings his Honda S2000 Spitfire too!
> All the more reason to attend, in my book!
> I'll bring my earplugs.
> Clark

Clark,
You won't need earplugs when Tiny Tim runs.  It is as quiet as a Stock
Civic!  It wasn't meant to be, but for some reason the S2000 engine is
that way!  Maybe when I get the side pipe installed it will growl a bit
more, but right now the only appreciable sound is the voracious intake
sounds.

Cheers,
Joe