fot

Gt6 Steve's Axles

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Gt6 Steve's Axles
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:49:09 +0000
Hi all,

Just had the pleasure of installing my new axles on the Gt-6. Steve Smith
did a fantastic job putting together and kit for me. If you ever need an
axle upgrade for the Gt-6 or want to put an IRS in a Spitfire. I would give
Steve a ring. His work is some of the best I have seen in a while. These
axles are truly great.

         Thanks Steve

           Andy Stark

           72 Ep Gt-6