fot

Re: spitfire ? GT6 suspension

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: spitfire ? GT6 suspension
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:47:33 -0600
Joe, Andy, and all,
  Joe you are right on with the numbers.  The early spit must be 39 3/4 ....
the one I have here is off of a 77 - 1500, and is 40 3/4 inches.
  Has anyone tried putting the shorter spring on a long axle car to see
where you end up for negative camber?
  After looking at that one from England last year, I want more camber when
I go out this spring... thought of shortening the upright, but I'd like to
see what the short spring does...
  Any ideas???
Tom