fot

Re: spitfire ? GT6 suspension

To: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>, "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: spitfire ? GT6 suspension
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:02:34 +1300
Possibly the non swing spring is shorter, but all MkIV and 1500 Spitfires
use the same spring, long shaft cars sit lower than short shaft ones. Note
the spring length is critical for a rotoflex car (GT6 II and early III),
otherwise the rotoflexes will get torn up - they can be identified as the
outer pair of leaf clamps do not have a nut and bolt in but are hammered
over.
John Kipping