fot

Re: FW: [Fwd: Triumph]

To: fasttrs@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: FW: [Fwd: Triumph]
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:27:24 EST
Amici,
I know this car very well and can certify it to be an ABSOLUTE STEAL at
$12500.  Buster bought the car new and slowly converted it to one of the
trickest Spits in the business.  It's been sitting since his death about
seven years ago.  The back yard is crammed with spares including some
unground cam cores awaiting the first loving touch of the grinder.
Buster meant a lot to me, I would help the new owner most any way I can.
Steve Smith in Las Vegas